Performance Marketing Executive
A performance marketing executive is responsible for creating and executing online advertising campaigns to drive traffic, generate leads, and increase revenue. This includes utilizing paid search, affiliate marketing, display advertising, and other performance-based marketing channels.
If you are a team player who can understand and run campaigns efficiently, then this role is for you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing performance marketing strategies to meet business goals.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of performance marketing campaigns.
- Working with the team to ensure effective campaign execution.
- Conducting ongoing analysis of campaign performance, identifying areas for improvement, and making recommendations to optimize results.
- Staying current on industry trends, emerging technologies, and new advertising platforms, and making recommendations for adoption as appropriate.
- Meeting performance targets for cost-per-acquisition (CPA), return on ad spend (ROAS), key performance indicator (KPI) management, return on investment (ROI) and other key metrics.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other marketing tools.
- Should be a team player and growth-oriented.