Influencer Marketing Executive
An influencer marketing executive is responsible for identifying, engaging, and working with social media influencers to promote a brand, product, or service. This includes developing and executing influencer marketing campaigns, managing relationships with influencers, and measuring the success of influencer marketing initiatives. The person should have a proper understanding of the influencer marketing industry.
If you are a team player who can work and collaborate with influencers efficiently, then this role is for you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Conducting market research to identify relevant influencers and target audience segments for influencer marketing campaigns.
- You will be the Point of Contact between the influencer and the brand associating with.
- Negotiating and managing relationships with influencers, including determining compensation, negotiating contracts, and ensuring brand alignment.
- Developing and executing influencer marketing campaigns and managing the campaign timeline.
- Campaign deliverables should be submitted with respect to the timeline.
- Measuring and analyzing the success of influencer marketing initiatives.