The Creative Strategist is responsible for coming up with effective creative strategies for various clients and projects. It is required that the creative strategist will focus on creative intuition with content ideation and research based on pursuits. Having the creative mind of a marketer and the critical mind of an analyst is a must.
If you are a team player who can come up with effective strategies based on creative and analytical thinking, then this role is for you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Research the market and industry trends and identify important trends.
- Collaborating with the team to develop value added and creative interactive strategies for clients.
- Creatively involved in end-to-end coordination and execution.
- Decide upon creative ideas to take the campaign forward and help in forming creative strategies.
- Propose creative content and moment marketing campaigns based on trending conversations relevant to the target audience.
- Adjusting or ending marketing strategies if results are not meeting expectations.
- Monitoring the progress of marketing media throughout development.
- Should be a team player and growth-oriented.