Client Servicing Manager / Account Manager
The Client Servicing Manager / Account Manager is a part of the core team responsible for managing the client deliverables and the team. This involves managing multiple accounts at a team while communicating the client requirements to the team.
If you are a Social Media expert who can provide exceptional client servicing by ensuring on time client deliverables, then this role is for you!
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide remarkable client servicing.
- Develop and grow client relationships.
- KPI management for the clients.
- Stay updated with the industry trends to offer them to the clients.
- Follow the agency account management norms. Suggest ways to improve the client servicing.
- Assist Product Manager in client management for existing and prospective clients.
- Shall be the coordinator between the client and the team.
- Communicate the client requirements to the team and ensure the deliverables are met on time.
- Create strategies along with the Social Media Manager and Content Team to create exceptional campaigns for the clients.
- Lead the team to deliver exceptional products for the client.
- Apt in time management to ensure that the team delivers the results in time.
- Shall have the analytical skills to understand the growth prospects for the client.
- Stay updated with the team and operational requirements for optimum efficiency.